NANO–oil additive for sliding surfaces/ NANOTECH AEL-0200
- Excellent protection against extreme pressure
- Very low wear even under heavy loads
- Reduction of friction coefficient
- Prevents the formation of pitting and fatigue of the material surface
- Absorbs shocks
- Protection against vibrational corrosion
- Prevents spontaneous jerky movement (Stick-Slip)
- significantly reduces the consumption of ordinary lubricating oil
Thanks to the reduction of passive resistances.
Lower harmful emissions.
Reduction of harmful emissions by up to 8%
Reduction of consumption most often by 5-15%
NANOTECH AEL-0200 is a specially developed oil additive to reduce wear, reduce friction and reduce lubrication doses.
It is an oil additive based on nanoparticles - very strong tungsten disulfide IF-WS₂.
Suitable applications are: extremely loaded sliding surfaces of machine tools and sliding parts of machines.
Application: It is mixed with oil in a dilution ratio of 1 - 4%, depending on the supplied amount of oil and the dosing interval. Shake before use. Color, dark gray.